Career Opportunity: CNC Precision Engineer (Position Filled)
We have an exciting career opportunity for budding engineering enthusiasts to advance their careers with a successful, global-serving Metrology Solutions provider. Verus Metrology Partners is looking to identify and employ a number of qualified and experienced Toolmakers and/or Precision CNC Machining Engineers to work with our Sligo-based Team. The new position is to support our ongoing metrology jig and fixture design and manufacturing services to our national and international clients.
- CNC machine operation
- Fitting and assembly of metrology jigs and fixtures
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- CNC Precision Engineering: 4 years (preferred)
- National Trade Certificate in toolmaking or equivalent in precision machining and fitting
- Technical or engineering background/qualification
- Familiarity with the interpretation of engineering drawings and specification
- Experience with CNC milling and turning
- Knowledgeable in 3D and 2D CAM software (MasterCAM)
- Experience in working within an ISO9001 environment or equivalent quality system
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- High level of personal responsibility and pride in work
- Attention to detail
- Can work on own initiative, self-starter
- Team player
- Quick to learn and embrace new ideas and technologies
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift
- Sick pay
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
Application deadline: 31/1/2022
Expected start date: 1/3/2022
What Are You Waiting For?
Above all, this is a fantastic career opportunity to join an innovative team within a market-leading company. So if you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Verus Metrology Partners is committed to creating a diverse environment and therefore, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Moreover, be sure to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be the first to receive these updates and more.