Career Opportunity: Content Marketing Specialist
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our diverse Business Development and Marketing team here at Verus Metrology. The successful candidate will work directly with our Digital Marketing and Business Development Executives to support our large client portfolio.
Verus Metrology Partners offer a range of first-class metrology services from our metrology labs in Ireland and the UK in addition to the design and manufacture of bespoke metrology fixture solutions.
Content Marketing Specialist
This role will focus on the content side of SEO, so if you are a talented writer with experience in keyword research, topic research and SEO, we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for designing and executing effective content-led SEO strategies for our large network of clients. The ideal candidate can gather topic and keyword insights using SEO tools and write quality content within tight deadlines to drive SEO results.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will perform keyword and topic research using tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, SEOMonitor, Buzzsumo, Ahrefs, etc. and use the SEO insights to devise strategic content calendars and detailed SEO-focused content briefs. You will then write informed content using best practices for on-page optimization.
- Develop and maintain long-term group and individual account-based marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our clients and their networks
- Compile all client-related data into one repository for predictive, focused marketing activity
- Liaise with key individuals to focus marketing activity
- Create a content schedule to include messaging, audience details, content requirements and post scheduling
- Generate innovative and engaging content including blogs, case studies and whitepapers that highlight product and company USP’s
- Work with externalities on aspects such as content distribution and other PR activities
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through marketing platform Mailchimp
- Support business objectives through strategic creation and delivery of content across all key social media channels including the creation and management of social ads and campaigns
- Measure social media reach and ROI on social advertising spends
- Moderate and audit existing website content to ensure that it is up to date
- Support the marketing department with day-to-day operational activities
- Participate in special projects and other related duties as requested
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, Business or similar
- 3+ years experience in ABM/Marketing roles driving growth across B2B channels
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress, SEO and deep understanding of the social media landscapes
- Previous experience in content creation and copywriting
- Proven track record running successful multi-channel ABM/Content campaigns
- Experience in creating and managing Mailchimp or similar email marketing
- Proficient in social media advertising
- Demonstrable understanding of the sales and marketing cycle
- Professional experience using marketing tools and analytical software
- Use of Affinity Photoshop and Designer is a bonus
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- High level of personal responsibility and pride in work
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- A self-starter who works well on own initiative
- Quick to learn and embrace new ideas and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative, and creative team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Strategic thinker and ability to apply data to new ways of working
- Excellent analytical skills – including the ability to process and understand data and reporting and deduce the key take-outs and pertinent actionable insights
- Monday to Friday
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Application deadline: 04/02/2022.
Expected start date: 28/02/2022.
What Are You Waiting For?
Above all, this is a fantastic career opportunity to join an innovative team within a market-leading company. So, if you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or would like more information, Verus Marketing Executive Rachel Smith will be happy to help. You can contact her by email or subsequently, call +353 (0)71 91 43506 (ext.223).
Verus Metrology Partners is committed to creating a diverse environment and therefore, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Moreover, be sure to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be the first to receive these updates and more.