Verus Metrology Partners has a wide variety of Inspection Machines at our disposal. All CMMs and Vision Systems are placed in a 24 hour monitored temperature controlled environment. Our diversity of machine types and capacity allows us to offer a tailored solution to all our Clients. All our CMMs and Vision systems are serviced and calibrated each year and are fully traceable to international standards.
We also run all the latest versions of control software which allows us to programme the machines and transfer the programmes to Client machines if required.
All our Inspection CMMs and Vision System Metrology Engineers are fully trained and certified by the OEMs and through our in house training and development programme.
All our Metrology Engineers complete the following Base Line Training:
- In house training and evaluation
- OEM training and Certification – Basic and Advanced CMM and Vision System training
- Statistical Process Control, SPC using Minitab
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing or GD&T.
- Our commitment to both our employees and our clients drives us to be always at the forefront of Metrology and
- Inspection technologies and this is reflected in constant investments in new equipment, software and training.
Our current contact and non-contact inspection equipment systems are:
- 2X OGP CNC 500 Vision Systems (Software Measure Mind 3D Version 15.2.27)
- 1X OGP Zip 450 Vision System (Software Measure Mind 3D Version 15.2.27)
- 1X OGP Zip 400 Vision System (Software Measure Mind 3D Version 14.00.27)
- 2X OGP Flash 200 Vision System (Software Measure Mind 3D Version 16.7.3)
- 2X Hexagon Global Silver 7-10-5 Coordinate Measurement Machines (PC-DMIS CAD 2014.1)
- 1X Mitutoyo Coordinate Measurement Machine (MCOSMOS 3.2 and 4.0)
- IMS Impact 1000 Coordinate Measurement Machine (Virtual DMIS Version 7.1)
- IMS Impact 600 Coordinate Measurement Machine (Virtual DMIS Version 7.1)
- IMS Impact 1 Coordinate Measurement Machine (Virtual DMIS Version 7.5)