Career Opportunity: Client Marketing Officer (Position Filled)
Job Description: Client Marketing Officer
An exciting new career opportunity has arisen at Verus Metrology Partners. Furthermore, this is a new role and therefore, one that requires an in-depth understanding of Data-Driven Accounts Based Marketing (ABM) in addition to the client-centric business discipline. Moreover, the successful applicant will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Verus provides Bespoke Dimensional Metrology services to a large network of global clients. These services include Sub-Contract Measurement services in addition to the design, testing and installation of Bespoke Metrology Fixtures solutions.
Above all, Verus has grown through outstanding client service and has a significant portfolio of Medical Device, blue-chip OEMs. Therefore, to achieve our objectives over the next 5 years, Verus is adopting an ABM model and a dedicated Client Marketing Officer. Furthermore, this role will be a key part in our client acquisition, retention and network expansion plans in addition to working closely with the Key Account Managers and Directors of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain long-term group and individual account-based marketing strategies in addition to gaining an in-depth knowledge of our clients and their networks
- Compile all client-related data into one repository for predictive, focused marketing activity
- Liaise with the Technical Director and key accounts managers to focus on marketing activity
- Manage and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and implement trade show campaigns
- Work with PR, technical writer, graphic and web design network to:
- Direct brand development based on client data
- Implement website changes and development, including SEO and Google AdWords
- Direct LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook activities
Qualifications and experience
- Business degree majoring in Marketing
- Ideally 3 years of relevant experience
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- High level of personal responsibility and pride in work
- Attention to detail
- Can work on own initiative, self-starter
- Can work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Quick to learn and embrace new ideas and technologies
Negotiable, Part-time 3 days a week
Above all, this is a fantastic entry-level career opportunity to join an innovative team within a market-leading company. So if you have what it takes, apply today!
Verus Metrology Partners is committed to creating a diverse environment and therefore, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Moreover, be sure to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be the first to receive these updates and more.