Career Opportunity: General Engineering Operative (Position Filled)
Does the sound of starting your Engineering career with a successful, global-serving Metrology Solutions provider appeal to you? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you. We have a requirement for a number of General Engineering Operatives to work alongside our Engineers in various roles throughout the organisation.
We offer a range of first-class metrology services from our metrology labs in Ireland and the UK in addition to the design and manufacture of bespoke metrology fixture solutions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from our Irish facility full time, therefore kick-starting their career in the fields of Engineering and Metrology.
This is an entry-level position therefore, no previous experience is required.
- Requesting quotes and organising shipping.
- Recording anodising shipping.
- Packing and shipping of metrology fixtures for international export including customs declarations and export paperwork.
- Cleaning and maintenance of CNC machines and work areas.
- Review and ordering of material and standard components for fixtures.
- Running Metrology Gage R+R on CNC and CMM metrology machines.
- Running CNC and CMM machines on extended metrology programmes for Engineers.
- General support duties for Engineers.
- Sick pay
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Expected start date: 01/10/2020.
What Are You Waiting For?
Above all, this is a fantastic entry-level career opportunity to join an innovative team within a market-leading company. So if you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Verus Metrology Partners is committed to creating a diverse environment and therefore, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Moreover, be sure to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to be the first to receive these updates and more.