|HAZARD IDENTIFICATION AND RISK ASSESSMENT|
|Covid-19||VERUS Metrology Partners – UK Office||DATE: 11/06/2020 (revised 02/10/2020)|
|HAZARD||RISK ASSOCIATED||WHO IS AT RISK||RISK RATING||CONTROL MEASURE||RISK AFTER CONTROL|
|Exposure to and spread of Covid-19 in the workplace||Contracting Covid-19 while working in Verus Metrology Partners UK||Metrology Engineers|
|M||· Hand washing facilities are available in the male & female toilets and staff are instructed to use these hourly. Hand sanitizers have also been provided in reception and the canteen.|
· All staff have been instructed to wipe down all hard surfaces with “Azo” wipes on a regular basis. This should be done on all CNC machines and workbenches and on all surfaces in the metrology lab. Canteen surfaces should also be wiped down before/after use.
· Social distancing should be practiced in the workplace. All employees should stand at least 2 meters apart where possible. There should be no physical contact between employees.
· When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue. Put used tissues into a closed bin and wash your hands.
· If an employee is experiencing flu-like symptoms like fever and/or cough, they should not come into work in the first instance, if at work you should immediately inform your manager and go home to self-isolate and consult the NHS (111).
· All employees should follow the Covid-19 plan, fill out the return to work form and make themselves familiar with the Covid-19 on site procedure.
· Covid-19 induction training to be given to all employees.
· Employee representative for Covid-19 elected, name on poster in reception area.
· PPE such as gloves and masks made available to all staff.
· Additional signage erected to remind staff to socially distance and maintained personal hygiene.
· Visitors limited, they are requested to sign in at reception for track and trace purposes. Face coverings available and induction provided. Remain 2 meters apart.