Does the sound of a sales career with a successful, global-serving Metrology Solutions provider appeal to you? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you. We have a requirement for a sales apprentice, with the successful candidate working directly with our Business Development and Marketing Teams to support our large client portfolio.
We offer a range of first-class metrology services from our metrology labs in Ireland and the UK in addition to the design and manufacture of bespoke metrology fixture solutions.
You will undertake the Sales Apprenticeship over 2 years, covering all aspects of selling and sales. Your training will be a combination of on-the-job training with Verus and off-the-job learning via online classes and face-to-face workshops with the Mayo Sligo Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB). You will be released from the workplace to participate in the online classes and face-to-face workshops.
As a Sales Apprentice, you will deliver an outstanding experience to our customers, ensuring their needs are understood and met.
This position will establish your career in a niche market and thus you must have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a busy sales environment.
You will be assigned a dedicated workplace mentor who will be there to support you throughout the program offering guidance and making sure that all aspects of your learning follow the structured training plan.
This is an “earn and learn” program and upon successful completion, you will qualify as a Sales Specialist and gain a QQI validated NFQ Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Sales. Holders of this award will be eligible to progress within the organization and/or to higher education programs.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- High level of personal responsibility and pride in work
- Can work on own initiative, self-starter
- Quick to learn and embrace new ideas and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player – has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinker and ability to apply data to new ways of working